- 2 tickets to the following sessions* at the 2017 South Beach Wine & Food Festival (February 24-26, 2017*)
- VIP Reception and Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray
- Croquetas and Champagne hosted by Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village
- Trisha Yearwood’s Southern Kitchen Brunch
- 3-night stay (check in Friday, check out Monday) in a standard room in deluxe accommodations such as Hyatt, Marriott, Sheraton, Wyndham or comparable in Miami
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to Miami, FL
South Beach Wine & Food Festival (Miami, FL), February 24-26, 2017*
Enjoy the special events as well as the Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village, the main festival hub where guests sample food and wine, have their favorite Food Network chefs sign cookbooks and watch cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs who in the past included Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse, Rick Bayless, Martha Stewart and Giada De Laurentis.
*Dates and activities listed above are based on the 2016 schedule and are subject to change.
Enjoy a 3-night stay (check in Friday, February 24; check out Monday, February 27, 2017, subject to change) in a standard room in deluxe accommodations such as Hyatt, Marriott, Sheraton, Wyndham or comparable in the Miami area, subject to availability.
This package includes round-trip coach class service for two from any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous United States to Miami, FL, subject to availability. Airfare taxes and a $25 per person processing fee are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Business and First Class upgrades are available at the time of booking for an additional fee. Use of frequent flyer miles for upgrades is dependent on specific ticket restrictions as determined by the airline’s frequent flyer program.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Ground transportation is not included.
This auction has a reserve price. This is not a donated experience.
100% of your purchase that goes above the reserve price will go to your selected charity. See participating non-profit charities and foundations.
Shipping and handling
Shipping, handling and insurance is free, unless otherwise indicated. Items won at auction will be shipped within 48 hours. Winners will be notified by email after the bidding process is completed. Information regarding the redemption of non-material items will be emailed to the winning bidder unless otherwise noted. Delivery time for material items may vary based on delivery method and the geographic location of the winner.